Human resources professionals always want their colleagues and employees would see them as having a friendly aura and who will always be there for them. That is what careeristas.com is all about. We are here to listen to you and give you the friendliest HR advice that you need.
Our team of professionals on this blog discuss topics related to HR and the workplace in general. Some of the most popular issues include career advice, employee engagement, and how to be a better leader.
This page is dedicated to the members of our online blog community. We created this space because we want to connect with you. We also want everyone to interact with other blog members, ask and answer questions, and gather information from one another on a wide range of subjects about HR. Through this page, we can keep you updated with the latest discussions and trends on HR activities.
Join our Community
Employee engagement has always been one of the main goals of every HR team. With that in mind, this community page is built because we want you to be engaged with us.
Be an online Member
You can sign up and create your own profile to become an official member of careeristas.com. The membership is for free and provides you an opportunity to enhance your professional development by interacting with HR experts around the world. This is your chance to be heard and tell us what you think about what we are doing. You can join the discussions in our online community, share your thoughts and suggestions about any HR topic that most concerns you, and connect with us and other members.
With your online membership, you will have access to exclusive content and pdf learning materials. If you are already a member of our online community, we urge you to make sure that your information is up-to-date.
Subscribe to our email newsletters to receive the latest information and happenings in the world of HR.
Careeristas.com is not responsible for any content posted to this site by the members of our community. We do our best to promote a constructive and safe community. Please do not hesitate to tell us about any content that you are not comfortable with.
There are simple guidelines that we expect all members of our community to abide by. These rules apply on all pages of this blog.
- Spamming, trolling, flaming, and other disruptive behavior is not allowed. Anything that stops or interrupts the flow of a regular conversation may lead to removal of the post. Multiple offenses may lead to account suspension or termination.
- While we value free speech, we ask you to consider other members of our community. Please do not post any content about sensitive issues (race, religion, politics, gender, etc.) that may initiate an argument.
- A member account may be suspended or terminated by posting content containing threats, offensive remarks, or any other abusive behavior toward another member.
- While we foster a helpful community, we do not allow anyone to present themselves as having “official” information, as another member, or any other way to mislead other members.
- Do not violate the Legal Terms and Terms of Service of this blog. We may update this page anytime based on the developments and needs of our online community. The changes will be announced on this blog.
As an online member of careeristas.com, you can share your knowledge about HR activities and other workplace-related topics. By submitting a Contribution to this blog, you agree to grant careeristas.com a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use that Contribution in any way. This license will be capable of sub-license and free of charge.
You warrant and represent that your Contribution does not infringe the database right, trademark, or copyright of another person.